Saradiro E Services Private Limited - USFDA / FSMA implementation
Food Safety Management Act ( USFDA / FSMA) has a significant focus on improving the safety of imported foods in US.
The legislation raises the bar for entry of product into the US with additional minimum requirements and the ability to require certifications for certain types of imported food. New importer verification requirements place the accountability for the safety of food on importers. However, FSMA also allows the creation of a program to enable expedited entry for those who have proven compliance with U.S. laws and regulations.
We provides following services for Indian food industry to export to US and Canada:
- US Agent and Official Correspondent to the FDA representing over 300 foreign companies.
- Food facility registrations and renewal of registrations of a numerous companies in US and outside US
- Labeling reviews for companies to comply with the USFDA food labeling guide.
- Implemented FDA GMP part 110 for food processing companies and various ongoing projects for the same.
- Food facility inspections and audits by lead auditors and assessors who were ex FDA officials and industry experts.
- Assisted and consulted food companies with their 483s, warning letter and import issues.
We jointly provides following services:
BY FOOD COMPANIES IN INDIA ASSISTANCE SOUGHT AND US BASED ON THE FSMAGUIDELINES
- Food facility registration renewal
- US agent services for facilities outside US
- Mock FDA audits of the food facilities to combat USFDA inspection in future
- Assistance with Food Products Recalls, traceability, food safety compliance
- Recent need by every company to be ISO certified and follow USFDA FSMA compliance guidelines.
- Reliance of on accredited third parties to certify that foreign food facilities meet US requirements.
MDI+ SARADIROSYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP COMES TO RESCUE
- Can help with food facility registrations
- Can act as US agent to represent foreign companies
- Can conduct mock FDA audits to ensure full compliance
- Can assist with achieving GFSI Standards BRC/ISO certification for food companies
- Can conduct labeling and ingredient reviews according to USFDA regulations to aid in the export of the food product in US.
- Ongoing Assistance for compliance and interaction with USFDA/ FSMA for future years.